Wednesday, December 20, 2006

tis the season to be spending...

I think the amount im spending in december may well exceed that of october and november combined. Oh how it sucks to restrict yourself from wad u do or eat because of $$$.

It's been raining non-stop for the past few days but it hasn deterred me from meeting up with my friends haha. Had a fun time time with my OG with whom we celebrated by buddy's birthday. Dinner was at JeJu some korean restaurant and MOS burger with Jac before that lol. Why am i not surprised at the amount i eat? heh. Oh well, had a great time with Jac (met u unexpectedly early lol) and my OG. Thanks guys for the company!

To one of my brothers: I'm returning soon man. I think u need to share your problems. We're kinda lost/confused/worried right now. Relax a little k? Dun let the turkeys get you down=)

The sun is up!

No comments: