Thursday, November 29, 2007

Post-mortem

Yea yea, the exams are over.. but i don't really feel good about how i did for my papers though. I already did badly enough for the previous semester, and if i do not achieve what i've aimed for, i think my remaining 5 semesters will just be a matter of 'time-passing-by' =P.

It's the first thursday morning after the exams, and that means almost the whole of NTU went mambo-ing last nite. I'm glad i stayed behind. Even though part of me really wanted to go, i had to restrain myself. Glad i did. Woke up at 4 to catch Liverpool-Porto, and met Tim along the way, who recounted to me everything that happened in the club. Guys, seriously man.. did u hafta drink till the booze knocked the living day(night)lights out of you? =P asdfjlhiasvnjiw.

I'm 1/6 my way thru the book 'False Impressions' =), apart from a totally sick full day of DOTA yesterday. Headache i tell you. lol.. but i think i still suck at it though. I'm not born to play computer games i think =P.

Yesterday was toon's birthday. Happy birthday man! LOL.. but we still hafta clean the room before next sem starts..

Another thing to add to the list of things-to-do: attempt the Rubik's Cube..

No comments: