Friday, December 21, 2007

KBKBKB

What's a blog for anyway? So I'm gona start KBing...

I think everyone kinda likes to be appreciated even in the littlest ways. Ok, maybe you reading this may call me selfish or whatever the term... But hey, wouldn't you like to be recognised for your efforts at times as well? Esp if it's the dirty work you do... the glamour goes to other parties. But you know what? I don't care. Cause i know what a damn team sport like rugby is. If noone's gona do the dirty work, who gonna clean the shit up man? Ok ok ok... this ain't targeted at noone in particular and i mean it. Just that, i feel for all who happen to be in my position. I mean, gotta give credit where credit is due man... I'd let the rest of it out on the field. See you at the top man. Bruised ribs or not, sick or unwell.. I love my game.. I play for myself and my team.. Rock on warriors...

I play with my heart man... It's the size of your bloody heart that matters when you go in there..

No comments: