Saturday, March 01, 2008

Recess

Hmm, 1 week really isn't enough. I was supposed to study and catch up quite abit. But perhaps i feel kinda burnout already at this early stage. =P

Mon nite = Mahjong
Tue nite = Mahjong
Wed nite = Mambo
Thu nite = Supper till late
Fri nite = Work

Mon - Fri days = Sleep

gg.

Anyway, someone talk to me. I'm going nuts.

And, i wana catch some movies. Have a life outside NTU, relac one corner, chill. Coffee, beer, ice-milo, ribena. TV.

I should quit gambling. Vice. ok, except for the occasional toto and 4D.

I'm almost midway thru with uni.. damn fast la.. growing old, more responsibilities, impt decisions.

And lazier. No more energy. No more money. No more nothing. Life. Sometimes.

If only... then i would... but... so i wait... and pray... Unless... then i'll... but it seems almost... now. So i'll just wait...

If you know how to fill in the blanks, you've read me =)

No comments: