Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Constant

...So I stayed home and ate mum-cooked food for my birthday dinner =) exactly what i wanted. Yay.


Many thanks to all for the well wishes. =) It matters most with people close to your heart celebrating your birthday. Kinda disappointed though that some people forgot. Especially when they've been with you for 24 years. My birthday card from deb n shera =) :


In the meanwhile, to say I've been extremely busy with HRM in school is an understatement. Well, I'm blogging it down to remind myself of the effort that has been put in. Totally worth more than 3AUs. Felt like I just fulfilled a requirement for a phD instead.

Err, what else is there. I went prawning for the first time haha. cool. quite easy actually.

Hmm, oh yea, how can I forget my baby? We got together on 12th september 2009. Here's her photo haha:


Ain't she pretty?

Exams start in less than 2 weeks. Yay. And I'm flying off to India after that.

And Life is pretty much constant; I'm a patient fisherman...

No comments: