Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Breathe

Ok. I'm finally quite settled. Doing lotsa admin stuff since sunday nite:

1. Packed my room in hall, which actually just looks messy cause of the loads of food on the table and the unfolded clothes on my bed haha. but the food is neatly arranged and clothes folded and stuffed away.

2. Handed in FYP second draft to prof. he hasn't gotten back to me. i hope he's accepted it and not give me last minute to make changes.

3. EE4902 reports are the same as previous years. YAY :D i can use the sample reports.

4. Singtel bills, Citibank bills are paid, either online or at AXS machine.

5. Forms for US visa application are done.

6. Past year papers are printed.

7. Changed the spocket and chain of my bike, sent my bike for vehicle inspection, extended insurance coverage, awaiting to renew road tax.

8. Topped up 'V-power racing' at JB.

No comments: