Thursday, July 01, 2010

All of a sudden, I decided to read the blog of a friend this morning. Reading the blogs of some of my old friends makes me feel melancholic and very sentimental all of a sudden. And that's like when I'm on the other side of the world, but I can't really get to know what's happening in their lives. A part of me decides to move on, but everyone who's been through it knows that some special memories with certain people will always remain. Whether or not the other party feels the same way is another thing. It's just a pity some things don't work out. We always wonder why. I choose to believe God has a plan; then again, I get impatient at times and wonder. Even listening to songs that remind me of our times together will stir the emotions in me. Many times there's the option to 'escape' through worldly 'activities'; somehow, I always stop myself from plunging too far down. Sometimes I really wish I had something to erase any memory I want to.

No comments: