Sunday, August 06, 2006

All Psyched Up

Alright. Here begins my final stretch of 4 years of hard work. Downloaded the first sem's lecture notes and tutorials and im all ready. Gona drive mum and dad to sch ltr aft dinner to have a look at my hall and my room. School starts tmr! Tho tutorials start next week only tho..*Deep breath* I hope i can pull through this 4 years! No more clubbing(not that i do alot anw) and the bad stuff related to it...Healthy body and healthy mind to pia!! Still have no idea wad ECA to take up anw..want a sport ECA but slack one at that...dun think there is such an offer rite? haha..maybe i'll just stick to playing IHGs (Inter Hall Games).. ok actually i was napping on a nice cloudy sunday afternoon but got woken up by sum stupid community centre activity which i believe is for national day:P Hmm..Dean's list is my aim for the first year...with chem (one of my weakest subs) as one of the modules, it's gona be a super uphill task for me..but i must focus..anw..time seems to pass abit slow here..I wonder why?? ok i do..Fly home soon..

No comments: