Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Trials That Come My Way

"I thank you Lord
For the trials that come my way
In the way i can grow each day
As i let u lead

And i thank you Lord
For the patience those trials bring
In the process of growing
I can learn to care

But it goes against the way i am
To put my human nature down
And let the spirit take control of all i do

Cause when those trials come
My human nature shouts the things to do
And God's soft prompting can be easily ignored."

I know i've made the right decision. Whoever said life was gona be a bed of roses anyway? I'm willing to face the trials that i'll very possibly face. I cant run away from it. I WILL NOT run away it; I'll confront it when it comes knocking on my door. Anyway, like my bro says, as long as I'm happy. Well, I've never been happier. Be happy for me.

No comments: