Saturday, January 13, 2007

Time heals wounds; or does it?

Why does it hurt so much even after so long? All you ever wanted was to know if i wanted to be with you. All you ever needed was just for me to be there for you. All i ever did was nothing. And I'm paying the price for it right now. The rain has started to pour again. How can I tell you that I'm missing you so so so badly right now? I can't show it. Not to you. My heart feels like it's been thru alot worse than a million knife stabs. I can't sleep thinking of you.

We said we'd be together. That we'd hold on til a miracle happens. When we parted, we were unsure if it was the right thing to do. I missed you and my heart broke the second we made the decision. Will hanging on actually do us no good? How come it still hurts so badly then? It feels like it was just yesterday since we broke up. I know that there are alot more than just fun times that we should focus on. Issues unsettled and complicated for some to understand. But if i could do anything to be with you again, I would.

I miss you it hurts.

No comments: