Wednesday, April 18, 2007

No to emo. Can't help thinking.

Ok i ain't emo let me stress that.

It's jus that, amidst all the exams and studies, the fun, the parties, the soccer, the beer, the mahjong, the these and the thats...when u thought u've finally moved on, somehow your sub-conscious rings a bell in your head when u least expect it to, knocking the past back into your thick, numb skull. What an ass. The angel's on your left telling you to move on, the devil's on the other side giving you feelings of a different sort (or is it the other way round?). Dug out old photos. Those real hard-copy ones u can feel in your hand and which somehow seems non-existent anymore due to digital cameras. Man, the feeling of looking at hard-copy photos ain't the same. U fill me?

Maths paper was a disaster, i felt, but i'm not gona KB here cz it ain't worth my time man. Move on, espaƱol is up next. Physics will be over by el fin de semana (the weekend).

Listening to Hokkien song (cik ki sio ho sua - one small unbrella) on toon's computer now.

It seems to me you've moved on. Please don't keep me guessing. I've lost you before. And I'm afraid I'll never have you back again. Are we meant to be together again or apart?

No comments: