Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just for memory's sake, how Hall 6 lost the track title. Tied on points with Hall 3, but Hall 3 had gold for 3 events while we had 2. And that was through disqualification of Hall 1 which enable Hall 3 to move up the standings. BUT, IF I HAD RUN THE 4X100m, I AM SO DAMN CERTAIN WE COULD HAVE FINISHED WITH A GOLD, IF NOT SILVER AT LEAST, IN WHICH CASE 1 FREAKING POINT DETERMINES US BEING THE OVERALL TRACK CHAMPS!

And rugby in the afternoon didn't have a fairytale ending too. But no complains. I think I'm proud and happy with my team.

Here ends my love affair for sports with Hall 6. Mixed feelings of what could have, or could not have been throughout my 4 years. No medals in my final year. But memories to take with me. Battle scars to show for. Then again, nothing lasts forever. Empires and dynasties come and go.


No comments: