Friday, February 05, 2010

Songs say it best

Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

I Can Wait Forever - Air Supply
I can wait forever
If you say you'll be there too
I can wait forever if you will
I know it's worth it all, to spend my life alone with you

How Did I Fall In Love With You - Backstreet Boys
What can I do to make you mine?
Falling so hard, so fast this time
What did I say? What did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

Can't lose what you never had - Westlife
Rules are made for breakin'
Nothing ventured nothing gained
I'll be no worse off than I am right now
And I might never get that chance again
...
I don't care if you think I'm crazy
It doesn't matter if it turns out bad
I've got no fear of losing you
You can't lose what you never had
...

No comments: