Thursday, January 03, 2008

I feel...

I feel... i don't know how to describe this feeling. I like you. We met under certain circumstances. Ever since then, we've gone out only once. However, there was about sufficient 'substance' in our conversation that day to make me feel that you could finally be the one. Even though it was only for a short while, i really felt we could connect. Our ideals were similar and simple. There was simply something special about you but i can't put a finger to. I just know our encounter wasn't a coincidence. Every night, I pray to God asking Him if you could finally be the one. My only answer is to wait. Today, it was an unexpected meeting with you. My heart leapt when i realised that i was gona meet you, even though it was only gona be for half an hour. It didn't matter. I was more than happy. Seeing you just makes my day. Puts a smile across my face =)) You were gona meet your friend though. Was i paranoid? Hmm i don't know. It's a guy after all =P But you've got many other guy friends and somehow this guy's different i can feel=P. Ohwell, maybe i am paranoid after all heh. But knowing you, you wouldn't jump into anything if you're unsure, what more a relationship? Anyway, I wonder when would it be the right time to let you know how i truly feel about you. I just hope it won't be too early for a rejection, neither will it be too late. Please girl, i really pray that you will be the one. It's near to impossible to try to find another like you. I really really really pray that we'd work out one day.

No comments: